Energise Tea | 能量茶 (無咖啡因)
"Energise最近成為了我的最愛混合茶 — 木瓜和適量的薑使它變得如此美味。 我已經將下午的咖啡換成這種能量茶，感覺已經好多了。"
– Stephanie, Mayde Tea Customer
THERAPEUTIC BENEFITS & FLAVOUR
1. Lemongrass has a cooling energy, and has been known to assist with stomach cramps and spasms, plus reduce bloating and flatulence. It’s also commonly used to improve production of energy. Lemongrass is high in antioxidants. Antioxidants are commonly known to protect cells from damage caused by oxidation.
2. Papaya fruit is an excellent source of folate and vitamins C, A and E. It also contains calcium, iron, riboflavin, thiamin and niacin. Papaya is very rich in the antioxidant nutrients flavonoids and carotenes.
3. Ginger is considered a stimulating tonic for the digestive system. It has been used for relief from cramping, gas and nausea throughout history. Ginger has been indicated as an aid for motion sickness and morning sickness in pregnancy for hundreds of years. Ginger can help to detoxify the body from toxins, and stimulates oxygen transport through the body to improve energy.
4. Cinnamon is known to assist in balancing blood sugar levels and warming the digestive tract for improved digestion. The volatile oils in cinnamon are antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral. Cinnamon is considered to be an overall body tonic.
1 tsp / 250ml, 3-5 minutes at 100 degrees.
Lemongrass, Papaya pieces, Ginger, Cinnamon
40 serves (tube)